1* First Person who received Nishan-e-Haider Captain Raja Sarwar
2* First Lady Major General in the Pakistan Army Dr. Shahida Malik
3* First Governor General of Pakistan Quaid-e-Azam
4* First President of Pakistan Iskandar Mirza
5* First Prime minister of Pakistan Nawab Liaqat AN Khan
6* First elected President of Pakistan Field Marshal Ayub Khan
7* First Vice President of Pakistan — Nur-ul-Arnin
8* First chief Justice of Pakistan Justice Sardar A. Rash id
9* First Chief Minister of Punjab Iftikhar Hussain Memdoot
10* Chief Minister of Sindh Ayub Khoro
11* First chief Minister of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Dr. Khan Sahib
12* First Chief Minister of Balochistan Sardar Atta Ullah Mengal
13* First Governor of Punjab Sir Francis Moody
14* First Muslim Governor of Punjab Sardar Abdur Rab Nishtar
15* First Governor of Sindh Ghularn Hussain Hidayatullah
16* First Governor of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (NWFP) Sir George Cunningham
17* First Muslim Governor of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Sahibzada Mohammad Khurshid
18* First Governor of Balochistan Lt Gen Riaz Hussain
19* First governor of Gnlgit-Baltistan Shamma Khalid
20* First Joint chief of Staff Committee General Muhammad Shariff
21* First commander-in-chief of Army Gen. Frank Meservy
22* First Muslim commander-in-Chief of Army G.M. Ayub Khan
23* First commander-in-chief of Air Force Air vice Marshal Allan Perry Keene
24* First Muslim commander-in-Chief of Air Force Air Marshal Asghar Khan
25* First commander-in-chief Navy Rear Admiral James Wilfred Jefford
26* First Muslim commander-in-Chief of Navy Haji Muhammad Sadique Chaudhry
27* First Cruise missile Hatf VII (Babur) August Il, 2005
28* First constitution of Pakistan was enforced March 23, 1956
29* Second constitution of Pakistan was enforced 8 June 1962
30* Third constitution of Pakistan was enforced 14 August 1973
31* First Foreign Minister of Pakistan Sir Zafarullab Khan
32* Chief Election Commissioner-of Pakistan F.M Khan
33* First Chief Scout Commissioner of Pakistan Quiad-i-Azarn
34* First SOS village of Pakistan Lahore (1977)
35* Pakistan first private Channel STN(1990)
36* First Pakistani postal stamp issued July 1948
37* First constructed Barrage of Pakistan Sukkur Barrage (1932)
38* First DNA Test laboratory Islamabad (March, 2006)
39* First Motorway of Pakistan constructed in 1997 Islamabad-Lahore Motorway
40* First governor of State Bank of Pakistan Zahid Hussein
41* First martial law was imposed in Pakistan 7 October 1958
42* First captain of Pakistani cricket team Hafeez Kardar
43* First female chancellor in the Pakistan Begum Ra’na Liaqat AN Khan
44* First female vice chancellor in Pakistan Najrna Najam
45* First female university in Pakistan Fatima Jinnah Women University
46* First female golf champion in Pakistan Shehzadi Gulfam
47* First female representative of Pakistan in the UN Shaista lkrainuliah
48* First female prime minister who is assassinated Benazir Bhutto
49* First Pakistan to win the prestigious Pulitzer Prize Adrees Latif
50* First female governor State Ban.k of Pakistan Shamshad Akhtar
51* First women pilot in Pakistan Shukriya Khanain
52* First Secretary General of Pakistan Ch. Muhammad All
53* First Administrator of Karachi Syed Hasham Raza
54* First Chairman of senate Habib Ullah Khan
55* President of first Constituent Assembly of Pakistan Quaid-e-Azam
56* First female deputy speaker in Pakistan Begum Jahanara Shahnawaz
57* First female Member of Parliament Begurn Shaista Suhrawady Ikramullah
58* First female minister of education Begum Mahrnooda Salim Khan
59* First female Minister of Population Dr. Attiya Inayatullah
60* First Pakistan minister of information Syeda Abida Hussain
61* First female Pakistani minister of finance Benazir Bhutto
62* First female minister of law and human rights Shah ida Jamil
63* First female “foreign ministry spokesperson TasleemAslarn
64* Firstprivate Airline of Pakistan Hajyery Airline
65* First public airline of Pakistan Orient Airline
66* First capital of Pakistan Karachi
First TV station Lahore
67* First Nuclear reactor of Pakistan Karachi nuclear power plant 1972
68* First Chairman of the Senate Habib Ullah Khan
69* First Woman Judge of High Court in Pakistan Majida Razvi
70* First Speaker of Constitution Assembly Molvi Tameez ud Din
71* First sports channel of Pakistan Super Geo
72* First Pakistani who received noble prize Dr. Abdus Salarn (1979 in Physics)
73* First Pakistani who received Lenin Prize Faiz Ahmad FaizJI 961 )
74* First woman Prime Minister in Pakistan Benazir Bhutto
75* Youngest Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto
76* First speaker of National Assembly Fahmeeda Mirza
77* First Finance Minister of Pakistan Ghulam Muhammad
78* First Interior Minister of Pakistan Faziur Rehman
SOME MORE GENERAL KNOWLEDGE
- First state to join Pakistan was BahawulPur, 1954.
- Pakistan opened its first embassy in Iran.
- Egypt was first to open its embassy in Pakistan. (chk)
- First governor of State Bank Zahid Hussain.
- Iran was first to recognize Pakistan.
- First lady federal minister Vikarun Nisa Noor (Tourism).
- First Lady governor Rana Liaquat Au (Sindh) 1973-1976.
- Pak: cricket team first visited England.
- First captain of cricket team Abdul Hafeez Kardar.
- First century Nazar Mohammd against India in 1954 in Lacknow.
- First Woman University is located in Rawalpindi.
- First governor of Punjab=Francis Moody.
- First CM of Punjab=Iftikhar Hussain Mamdot.
- First Governor of Sindh=Ghulam Hussain Hidayatullah.
- First CM of Sindh=Ayub Khoro.
- First Governor of Baluchistan=Lt: General Riaz Hussain.
- First CM of Baluchistan=Attaullah Mengal.
- First Chief Justice of Pak: Sir Abdur Rasheed.
- First PM of Azad Kashmir=Abdul Hamid Khan.
- First President of AJK=Sardar Ibrahim Khan.
- First Commander-in-Chief of Pak: Army was Frank Miservi.
- First chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee was General Mohd: Sahrif.
- First chief of Staff of armed forces was General Tikka Khan.
- First governor State Bank was Zahid Hussain.
- First daily newspaper is Amroz 1947.
- First lady pilot was Shukriya Khanum.
- First museum of Pak established in Karachi in 1950.
- First Bank was Habib Bank (7th August, 1947)
- First Agriculture Reforms in Pak: Jan: 24, 1959.
- First Chief Election Commissioner of Pak: Mr. Khan F.M.Khan (25th March, 1956)
- Election Commission was created on 23rd March, 1956 under Article 137 of 1956 cons institution.
- First Muslim Commander in Chief of Pak: Ayub Khan.
- First Radio Station established was of Karachi.
- First T.V station was setup at Lahore on Nov: 26, 1964.
- First lady Lady Major General in Pak: Dr. Shahida Malik.
- First Space satellite was launched by Pak: in 1990.
- First private TV Channel STN launched in 1990.
- First Chairman Senate was Habibullah Khan.
- First woman judge of High Court: Majida Rizvi.
- First constructed barrage of Pak: Sukkur Barrage.
- First Secretary General of Pak: Ch: Mohd: Au.
- Agro museum is at Lailpur.
- First bio-gas plant was installed in 1974.
- First woman bank established on Dcc: 1, 1989.
- Badshahi mosque built in 1670 A.D.
- Designation of GG changed into President on 23rd March, 1956.
- Largest Hockey stadium is National Hockey Stadium Lahore.
- First minority minister of Pak: Joginder Nath Mandal held the portfolio of law.
- First Atomic Reactor established in Islamabad in 1956.
- Largest railway tunnel is Khojak.
- Smallest dam of Pak: Warsak dam.
- Largest fort of Pak: “Rani Kot”.
- Nishan-e-Pak: is the highest civil award of Pak:
- Second highest civil award is HilaI-e-Pak:
- Ayub National Park (Rawalpinidi) is the largest Park in Pakistan.
- Karachi Museum is the biggest in Pak
- Largest Railway station is Lahore.
- Highest Pass is Muztag Pass which connects Gilgit to Xinkiyang.
- Largest canal is Lloyd Barrage Canal or Sukkur Barrage or Lance Down Pull built in 1936.
- Largest Cement Plant is Lucky Cement Plant near Luki Marwat.
- Largest road is Shahrah-e-Pak:
- Shortest river is Ravi.
- Smallest division is Karachi.
- Largest division is Kalat.
- Largest division of Sindh is Therparkar.
- Habib Bank Plaza Karachi has 23 stories (345 ft)
- Minar-e-Pak: is 196 ft, 8 inches high.
- Pakistan has its longest boundary with Afghanistan.
- Pakistan is 34th largest country in the world, 6th population wise.
- Smallest civil award is Tamg-e-Khidmat.
- First census of Indo-Pak: 1881.
- Highest dam is Mangla darn.
- Pak: expedition to Antarctica reached on 5 Jan, 1991 established Jinnah Research Station
- Longest tenure as Governor General was Ghulam Mohammad.
- Longest tenure as President was Ayub Khan.
- Longest period of rule was of Zia.
- Longest tenure as PM was of Liaquat Au
- Shortest tenure as PM of Ayub Khan (3 days) then Shujaat Hussain (47 days).
- Shortest tenure as President is of Bhutto.
- Shortest tenure as Governor General is of Quaid.
- Longest tenure as Governor General is of Ghulam Mohd:
- Largest library is Quaid-e-Azam library.
- Largest University is in Punjab.
- Oldest university is in Punjab.
- The only non-military shaheed to receive Nishan-e-Haider was Subaidar Lalik Jan he belonged to NLI.
- Highest peak of Sulaiman mountains is Takht-e-Sulairnan.
- Highest peak is K2 (Goodwin Austin 5,611 meters)
- 2nd largest glacier of Pak: is Batura.
- Largest Island of Pak: is Manora.
- Smallest city is Jehium.
- Longest tunnel rail= Khojak (2.43 miles) (Baluchistan), road=Lowari Tunnel (5 miles), water=Warsak Dam Tunnel (3.5 miles).
- Rainiest city is RawalPindi.
- Rainiest place is Muree.
- First Medical College was Nishtar Medical College.
- Smallest Dam is Warsak dam.
- Largest mountain range is Karakoram.
- First to receive Nishan-e-Hyder was Mohd: Sarwar Shaheed.
- First private airline of Pakistan is Hajvari.
- Pak’s Second largest city is Lahore.
- Abdur Rasheed was the first chief Justice of Pakistan.
- Zafarullah khan was the first foreign minister of Pakistan.
- Keenjhar is the largest man made lake in Pakistan.
- Manchar Lake is the biggest lake of Pakistan.
- Trich Mir is the highest peak of Hindu Kush.
- Largest coal mine is in Quetta.
- In Pakistan, first woman bank was established in the year 1989.
- Pakistan’s first Geo-scientific laboratory is functioning in Islamabad.
- The highest point of the Khyber Pass is Landhi Kotal.
- The first atomic power station of Pakistan was installed in Karachi.
I II. The First President of America who made an official visit to Pakistan was Dwight D. Eisenhower
- Largest airline is PIA.
- Largest airport is Quaid-e-Azam International Airport, Karachi.
- Largest canal is Lloyd Barrage Canal.
- Largest darn is Terbela.
- Largest desert is Thar.
- Largest district is Khuzdar (Baluchistan).
- Largest industrial unit is Pak: Steel Mill.
- Largest industry is Textile.
- Largest island is Manora (Karachi)
- Largest Jungle is Changa Manga (Kasur).
- Largest lake (artificial) is Keenjhar.
- Largest lake (natural) is Manchar.
- Largest library is Pujab Public Library, Lahore.
- Largest mine is Salt Mines of Khewra.
- Largest motorway is Lahore-Islamabad.
- Largest museum is National Meseum, Karachi.
- Largest circulated urdu newspaper is Jang, Enghish is The News.
- Largest nuclear reactor is KANUPP, Karachi.
- Largest oil field is Dhurnal Oil Field.
- Largest park is Ayub National Park, Rawalpindi.
- Largest Radio Station is Islamabad.
- Largest university is Punjab University, Lahore.
- Longest coast is of Baluchistan (771 km)
- Largest railway platform is of Rohri.
- Longest railway track: Karachi to Landi Kotal.
- Longest road: Karachi to Peshawar.
- First TV station in Pakistan started at Lahore.
- Pakistan’s first radio station was set up at Karachi.