Note-There were 100 questions , corrections were welcomed
Give synonyms of the following:
(a) Idle (b) Diligent (c) Defective (d) Deficient
(a) Effort (b) Unnecessary Excitement (c) Grief (d) Joy
(a) Juvenile (b) Infinite (c) Flawless (d) Contaminated
(a) Consistent (b) Conflict (c) Confrontation (d) Connivance
Give antonyms of the following:
(a) ……. (b) Slender (c) …….. (d) ………
(a) ……. (b) Kind (c) …….. (d) ………
End (c) …….. (d) ………
Choose the correct answer:
- (a) He is senior to me. (
- (a) He was charged with murder.
- (b) She said that she was running fast.
- (a) He did went to the hospital. (b) He did gone to the hospital. (c) He has gone to the hospital.. (d) He did go to the hospital.
16 Faster you walk, better it will be..
- Fleming died in 1920. (
- (4-4)20+5 is equal to:
(a) 25 (b) 20 (c) …….. (d) ………
- 2(13+10)-3(14-5) is equal to:
(a) 19(b) 20 (c) ……… (d) ………
- There is 1kg and 792g of barrel oil in 2 containers, what will be the quantity if we divide it in 4 boxes:
(a) 360g (b) 448g (c) 580g (d) ………
- If 15 men complete a work in 25 days, then 20 men will complete that work in how much days:
(a) 12 days (
- A man travels a distance by foot in 1hour and 35 minutes, but he use a bicycle, he travels same distance in 28 minutes. How much time he saves:
1 hour &7minutes (
- If a man pays Rs. 2500 as income tax, that is 50% of his total income, then what will be his total income?
- After Nile which is second largest river of the world:
- Sound travels fastest in which of the following:
- Polygon………at an angle:
( 180 degrees
(Note: Sorry, I could not properly remember question 26.)
- The gravitational force on the body is called as:
- Cathy Pacific is the air line of:
- Who discovered continent Australia?
- Brazil is the largest exporter of:
- Art and Architect reached its climax during the reign of:
- Largest ocean of the world is:
- Where is the Head Quarter of Arab league?
- Abyssinia is the old name of: its Ethipoia
(a) Egypt (b) Iran(c) Iraq (d) Jordan
- Deficiency of Vitamin C causes:
(a) Scurvy (b) Beri Beri (c) Color Blindness (d) …….
- NATO consists of …… member countries.
- Lisbon is the capital of;
- Iron metabolism in the human body is helpful for:
- Which of the following is a tax free country?
- How many languages are spoken in the world?
(a) 5,000 (b) 6,000 (c) 7,000(d) 8,000
- How many species of living things are discovered up to date?
(a) 5 billions (b) 6 billions (c) 7 billions (d) 8 billions
- In how many groups the living organisms that have back bone, are divided?
(a) 5 groups (b) 6 groups (c) 7 groups (d) 8 groups
- Greenwich is located in:
- Where is the Head Quarter of ILO?
(a) Geneva (
- Pakistan became ILO member in:
(a) 14 Oct. 1947 (b) 14 Sep. 1947 (c) 14 Nov. 1947 (d) 14 Dec. 1947
- ILO came into existence under the treaty of Versailles after World War 1 in:
- Labour Appellate Tribunal is set up at:
(a) Tehsil (b) District (c) Provincial(d) National
- 1st May is observed all over the world as labour day in honor of working people of:
(a) Moscow (b) Beijing (c) Chicago (d) Cairo
- Mother tongue of Quaid-e-Azam was:
- The professional qualification of Quaid-e-Azam was:
- Allama Iqbal qualified as PhD scholar from:
Munich University, Germany
- “Jinnah of Pakistan” was written by:stanely wolpert
- Islamabad was made capital in the year:
- Allama Iqbal delivered his famous address at Allahabad in:
- Rachna Doab is located between two rivers of:
Ravi & Chenab
- Radcliffe was ……. by profession:
- Day of deliverance was observed on:
22 Dec. 1939
- Sir Sikindar Hayat was Chief Minister of Punjab:
(a) 1937 (b) 1929 (c) 1938 (d) 1935
- Which of the following is a land locked country?
None of these
- Baku is the seaport on;
- Which of the following is largest country of South America?
- Which of the following is the country with highest birth rate?
- World population is expected to reach by the year 2025:
(a) 10 billions (b) 8 billions (c) 9 billions (d) 11 billions
- Which of the following is the greatest wool producer country in the world?
- Mirage is an example of:
(a) Reflection of Light (b) Refraction of Light (c) Deviation of Light (d) Polarization of Light
- Saint Sheikh Bahauddin Zakariya established a “Khankaha” in city of:
(a) Delhi (b) Multan (c) Lahore (d) Ajmer
- British parliament is:
- Planet closet to Earth:
- Article 11(3) of Pakistan’s constitution expresses to prohibits the employment of children in any factory, mine or other hazardous places below the age of:
(a) 15 years (b) 14 years (c) 13 years (d) 12 years
- According to the old age benefit Act 1976, minimum old age benefit per month is:
(a) 3,000 (b) 2,000 (c) 4,000 (d) 5,000
- Provincial employees’ social security ordinance was promulgated in year:
(a) 1969 (b) 1967 (c) 1966 (d) 196572. According to workman compensation act, the amount of death and permanent disablement grant is:
(a) 1 Lac (b) 2 Lac (c) 3 Lac (d) 4 Lac
- Author of “Paradise Lost & Paradise Regained” was:
( John Milton
- Asgheri aur Akbari kis novel k do mash’hoor kirdar hain?
- “Shikwa aur Jawab-e-Shikwa” Iqbal k konsay kalam main hain?
- Altaf Hussain Hali kis k sha’agird thay?
- Waqa-e-Karbala kis hijri main howa?
- Drama kis zaban ka lafaz hai?
- “Khateeb-ul-Amnbia” kis paighmber ka laqab tha?
Hazrat Shoaib A.S)
- Hazrat Sulaiman (A.S) ki hum asar Malkah Sa’ba ka asal naam kia tha?
(a) Maryam (b) Ammana (c)…….(d) Balqees
- Hazrat Khizar (A.S) kis badshah k hum asar samjhay jatay hain?
- Quran Pak ki total suratain kitni hain?
- Quran Pak ki sub say lambi surat konsi hai?
- Allama Iqbal ki sub say pehli nasri kita’ab konsi hai?
- Nazaum “Waldah Merhooma ki yaad main” Iqbal ki konsi kitab main hai?
(a) Bal-e-Jibreel (b) Armaghan-e-Hijaz (c) Zarb-e-Kaleem (d) Bang-e-Dara
- Quran Pak ki konsi surat ko zinat-ul-Quran kehtay hain?
(a) Surat Rehman (ha
- Quran Pak ki konsi surat Bismillah k baghair shurau hoti hai?
(a) Surat Tauba
- Quran Pak main kul kitnay paighumberoo’ on ka zikar hai?
(a) 21 (b) 27 (c) 26 (d) 25
- “Taq-e-Nasiyan hona” ka kiya mutblab hai?
- Tipu Sultan ka a’asli naam kiya tha?
- Latest Labour policy was introduced by the ministry of Labour in:
(a) 2002 (b) 2003 (c) 2005 (d)