Pakistan Studies Fill in the Blanks
1.The last viceroy of united India was _.(Lord Mount Batten)
2.__ is known as Bab-ul-Islam.(Sindh)
3.The first O.I.C summit was held in in . (Rabat,Morocco)(1969)
4.The second O.I.C summit was held in in _.(Lahore,Pakistan)(1974)
5.The third O.I.C summit was held in and .in_____.(Makkah)(Taif,Saudia Arabia)(1981)
12.The highway linking China and Pakistan is called __.(Shahrah-e-Karakoram)
13.Pakistan became the member of U.N on ______and _____ Opposed it.(30th December 1947)(Afghanistan)
- _ are the two most important food crops of Pakistan.(Wheat and Rice)
15.The Objective Resolution was put forwarded by in_______.(Liaqat AliKhan)(1949)
16.._ and are two famous Pushto poets.(Khushal Khan Khatak)(Rehman Baba)
17.The State Bank was inaugurated by in _.(Quaid-e-Azam)(July1948)
18.The first constitution of Pakistan came into force on __ and cancelled in _.(23rd March 1956)(1958)
19.The second constitution of Pakistan was promulgated on __.(1st March 1962)
20.The third constitution of Pakistan was promulgated on _.(14th August 1973)
21.Pakistan’s second Governer General and 2nd Prime Minister was _.(Khawaja Nazimuddin)
- The Government of Pakistan imposed the system of Zakat in the year _ and it is collected at __.(1980)(1/3 %)
23.Quaid-e-Azam joined Muslim League in the year _.(1913)
24.The Simla delegation was headed by _.(Sir Agha Khan)
25.Pakistan’s largest heavy engineering complex is situated at ,Built with the help of ___.(Texila)(China)
26.The highest peak of Pakistan is _.(K-2)
27.Sui gas was found in the year _.(1952)
28._ was the chairman of boundary commission.(Sir Red Cliff)
29.The population growth rate of Pakistan is _.(3%)
30.The Lucknow Pact was signed between Muslim League and in the year ___.(Congress)(1916)
31.The first President of All India Muslim League was _.(Sir Agha Khan)
32.Quaid-e-Azam proposed his 14 points in the year _.(1929)
33.The United Nations was founded in _.(24th October 1945)
34.The first meeting of the Muslim League took place in the year _ at __.(1908)(Karachi)
35.The Cripps Mission visited India in______.(1942)
36._ Was the first Governer General of Pakistan.(Quaid-e-Azam)
37.The Cabinet Mission came to India in the year _ A.D and had members.(1946)(three)
- R.C.D (Regional Co-operation for development )was established in______.(1964)
39.Quaid-e-Azam Gave his 14 points in reply to __.(Nehru Report)
40.Mount Batten announced his partition plan on _.(3rd June 1947)
41.The first independent ruler of Muslim India was __.(Qutub uddin Aibak)
42.Allama Iqbal gave his historical address in the year _ A.D at _ .(1930)(Allahbad)
43.Quaid-e-Azam appealed on _ to observe day of Deliverance or Yaum-e-NijatTashakkur.(22th december 1939)
44._ has 4 divisions.(Sindh)
45.__ was the first President of Pakistan.(Iskander Mirza)
46.Participation of Bengal took place in the year _A.d And cancelled in A.D.(1905)(1911)
- The two biggest hydraulic dams of Pakistan are and _.(Tarbela)(Mangla)
48.Pakistan was recognized as a republic in the year _.(1956)
49._ Translated the Holly Quran in Persian.(Hazrat Shah Wali Ullah)
50.Moen jo Daro was built _ years ago through a thought plan.(4000)
51.The Muslim League was founded in at _ due to the movement of __ .(1906) (Dhaka) ( Nawab Saleem Ullah Khan)
52.All India Congress was founded by _ in the year __ A.d.(Allano.Hume)(1885)
53.The first Prime Minister of Pakistan was _.(Liaqat Ali Khan)
54.The First World War started in _.(1914)
55.The second World War ended in __. (1945)
56.Urdu is a Persian word it means __.(Camp)
57.First Muslim General _ invaded Sindh.(Mohammad Bin Qasim)
58.The highest court of Pakistan is __.(Supreme Court)
59.The Aligarh Movement was started by __.(Sir Syed Ahmed Khan)
60.Quaid-e-Azam remained member of both Muslim League and Congress for __ years.(9)
61.Badshahi Mosque was built by __ at Lahore.(Aurangzeb Alamgir)
62.Sindh was separated from Bombay presidency in the year _____A.D.(1936)
63.First Round Table Conference took place in London in _ A.D.(1930)
64.Second Round Table Conference took place in London in __ A.D.(1931)
65.General Zia Ul Haq took office in __ A.D.(1977)
66.Quaid-e-Azam was born on _.(25th December 1876)
67. and _ are the two building found in Pakistan that were built by Mughal Empire.(Badshahi Mosque)(Shahi Qila)
68.Pakistan’s two important agricultural crops are _ and _.(Cotton)(Rice)
69.Allama Iqbal was born at _.in .(Sialkot)(1877)
70.The last Mughal Emperor of India was _.(Bahadur Shah Zafar)
71.Pakistan’s largest steel mill is at formed by the cooperation of .(pipri, Karachi)(Russia)
72.There are _ natural regions of Pakistan.(4)
73.The Mosque built by __ is at Thatta.(Shah Jahan)
74.The duration sixth five -years plan is __.(1985-1990)
75.According to the 1972 census the literacy rate in Pakistan was _ which grew to _ in 1981.(21.7%)(26.2%)
76.The true name of Hazrat Mujaddid Alif Sane was _.(Shaikh Ahmed)
77.In the 1945 Muslim League won __ Muslims seats in the central Assembly.(30)
78.The British Parliament passed the Indian Independence law in _ or made the Indian participation plan into a law.(July 1947)
79.The script of All Pakistani languages is similar and it is based on __ (Quranic Script)
80.Sind Madarsa-ul-Islam was founded by _.(Hasan Ali Afandi)
81.Pakistan earns its biggest share of foreign exchange from _.(Cotton)
82.In ,_ helped Pakistan in making arrangements to hold the Islamic Summit Conference.(1974)(Shah Faisal).
83.The first General elections of Pakistan were held in the year______.(1971)
84.SAARC abbreviates for __ .(South Asian Assocition for RegionalCooperation)
85. founded Muslim League’s braneli at London in _.(Syed Ameer Ali)(1908)
86.All Pakistani languages contain lots of words of _ and __.(Arabic)(Persian)
89.The _ nuclear exploitation showed the true face of Indian agression.(1974)
90.Congress started “Leave India Movement” in the year __.(1942)
91.In_____,__ defeated the Marhatas at the battle field of Pani Patt.(1761)(AhmedShah Abdali)
92.The first Mughal Emperor was _.(Babar)
93.The Mughal Emperor Akbar introduced the _.(Deen-e-Elahi)
95. and are two important Sindhi poets.(Shah Abdul Latif)(Sachal Sarmast)
96.Two palces famous for wooden crafts are _ and _ in Pakistan.(Hala)(Kashmor)
97.The Indus Basin Treaty was signed between Pakistan and India in the year __.(1960)
98.Sindh Muslim League passed a resolution in _.(1938)
99.Nizam-e-Mustafa movement was carried in the year __.(1977)
100.The Hindu Society is divided in _ casts.(4)
101.Pakistan’s _ population live in rural areas.(70%)
102.The first Muslim League Government was formed in Sindh in __.(1943)
103.Masjid Mahabat Khan is situated at _.(Peshawar)
104.Masjid Wazir Khan is situated at __.(Lahore)
105.Simla Delegation met _ in 1945.(Lord Wavell)
106.In year _ the Simla delegation headed by Sir Agha Khan met _.(1906) (Lord Minto)
107.Liaqat Ali Khan born in _ and become the secretary general of Muslim in .(1895)(1936)
108.Waris Shah wrote _.(Heer Ranjha)
109.The total area of Pakistan is sq.km and total population according to 1981census is ____ million/crores.(796096)(83782000)
110.Pakistan exploded its first atomic bomb at in the year _.(Chaghi)(May1998)
111.Moen-jo-Daro is in the province of __.( Sindh).
112.The period of first five year plan was _.(1955-1960)
113.Pakistan joined the non -Aligned Movement in in the year __.(1979)
114.The first conferences of NAM was held at _ in _ and the second at .(Belgrade)(1961)(Cairo)
115.The fort of Lahore (Shahi Qila) was built by __.(Jehangir)
116.Sind was conquired by Mohammad bin Qasim in the year __.(712)
117..The head of the state is called and head of the Government is called .(President)(Prime Minister)
118.The Secretariate of O.I.C is at (Saudi Arabia) and RCD at .(Jeddah)(Tehran)
119.RCD is called now __ .(R.E.C (Regional Economic Council) .
120.The desert land of Sindh is called and that Bahawalpur is called _.(Thar)(Cholistan)
121.The first Saint to came South Asia __ is most important of all.(Hazrat Ali Hajveri)
122.Hazrat usman Marvandi is known as _.(Lal Shahbaz Qalandar)
123.In __ Cripps mission was presented.(1942)
124.In 1945-1946 elections Muslim League won _ seats in central and __ in provincial assembly.(all)(90%)
125.In __ Lord Wavell proposed the formation of a temporary government consisting of the political parties of United India.(1945)
126.According to 3rd June 1947 plan plebiscite was held in __ and .(N.W.F.P)(Silhoute)
127.In the North of Kabul river Khyber Pass is situated which is _ km long.(53)
128.In the 1973 constitution __ was recognized as state religion.(Islam)
129.In Pakistan __ languages are spoken.(30)
130.__ is the sufi poet of Pushto poetry.(Rehman Baba)
131._ is considered as first poet of Pushto.(Ameer Karoro)
132.For a developing country like Pakistan __ is very important.(Nuclear Power)
134.The five principles passed by the Non-Aligned countries are called _.(Punj Shilla)
135.The members of R.C.D are ,, and _.(Pakistan)(Iran)(Turkey)
136.In __ separate elections principle was accepted.(1909)
137.Sir Syed founded scientific society in __.(1862)
138.The Khilafat conference meeting held at Karachi in __.(1921)
139.The fundamental principle of our foreign policy is ____.(friendship with the nations of the world)
140.Sir Syed brought out the digest “Tehzib-ul-Akhlaq” in _.(1870)
141.The first central office of Muslim League was established at __.(Aligarh)
142.The word Pakistan was proposed by __ in a pamphlet named _ .(Choudri Rehmat Ali)(No and Never)
143.The first constituent assembly of Pakistan was dissolved in the year _ and __ was its speaker.(1954)(Mir Maulvi Tamizuddin)
144.Under the constitution of 1973 the National Assembly consists of _ Muslim members and the Senate consist of _ members.(207)(87).
• Kargil Crisis in 1999.
• Musharaf elected president (10th) on 20 June, 2001.
• Durand Line agreement b/w Sir Martimur Durand the FS of Britain and Amir
•Abur Rehman, the Afghan ruler November 12, 1893 at Kabul (2050 km, 1300 miles)
• HBFC was set up in Nov: 1952.
• First satellite Badr-I launched on 16 July, 1990.
• On 28 May, 1998 five blasts made at Chagi, the day is known as Yum-e-Takbir.
• On 17 May, 1998 India blasted in Pokhran (Rajistan).
• Pak: entered nuclear club on 28 May, 1998.
• First bank of Pak: = Habib Bank.
• Defece day=6th Sep:
• Defence day of Pakistan is celebrated on Sep: 6 since 1966
• Airforce day= 7th Sep:
• Navy Day=8th Sep:
• Kashmir Day=5th Feb:
• Friday was declared holiday in Jan: 1977.
• EBODO promulgated in 1959.
• PRODA came in 1949-1954.
• Wheat crisis occurred in 1952.
• Number of basic democratc was 80,000.
• Ghuauri is Surface to Surface missile.
• Anza is Surface to Air missile.
• Age of senator is 30.
• Age of PM is 35.
• Number of tribal areas is 11.
• Pakistan Withdrew from SEATO in 1973.
• Pakistan left CENTO in March 1979.
• Nasir Shabir was first Pakistani to conquer Mount Everest.
• Capital of was shifted from Karachi to Islamabad on 1 August 1960.
• Indus Basin Treaty was concluded on 19th Sep 1960.
• KANNUP was established in 1971.
• Tashkent Declaration was signed on 10 Jan 1966.
• Saudi King Shah Faisal visited Pakistan in the year of 1966 and 1974.
• Pakistan was suspended from commonwealth on 18 Oct 1999.
• Mr. Ghulam Muhammad was finance minister before becoming governor general of Pakistan.
• Badr I launched on 16th July 1990.
• First Agriculture University was established in Faisalabasd.
• Pakistan joined SEATO in 1954 but later withdrew from it in the year 1973.
• Moraji Desai, former PM of India was the only Indian leader awarded the highest award of Pakistan for a civilian.•
1- what plants exhale at night
2- velocity of sound m/s
3-which vitamins not stored in human body?
4- lake of vitamin c create which disease
5-which vitamin help blood clotting?
6- founder of muslim rule in india?
7- razia sultana belong to?
8- second battle of panipat fought b/w
correct option was not present my answer was none of these(akbar vs himu bakal)
9- attock fort was constructed by
10- mancher lake situated in ?
11- pakistan number among world population?
12- share of punjab among area of pakistan
13- length of khyber pass
14- urinium resources found in pakistan?
D G khan
15- mostly part of gobi desert found in ?
16- taklamakan desert found in
17- longest river of the world is ?
18- largest sea of the world ?
south china sea
19-largest coastal boundry country?
20- brazil situated in ?
21-which country is peninsula?
22- pakistan situates on which line?
1- equator 2- cancer 3- inecapricorn 4- none
correet answer is option 4
23- macmohan line is situated b/w ?
india and china
24- who is david patrias?
american general in afghanistan
25- 1 meter is equal to ?
26- caspian sea makes his boundries with
Iran, Russia, Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan, Azerbaijan.
27- largest agency among area in pakistan?
28- old name of iraq?
29-blood is red due to ?
30-marian trence situated near?
31- headquarter of ghandhara civilization is?
32- head quarter of saarc is situated at?
33- maximum wool produceing country is?
34- official religion of japan is ?
35- which element use for producing nuclear fuel?
36- who many rakkhu in 30 paraa of quran
37-which is less conducter
1- iron, 2-copper 3- silver 4- wood
38-nigara fall lies b/w
u.s.a and Canada
39- which is smallest country of world among area
1- maldeeve 2- malta 3- san marino 4- bahreen
corect answer is option 3 san marino
40-holy prophet pbuh appoited governer of yeman for collection zakat?
hazrat muaz bin jabal
41- who many times zakat mention in quran?
42-which sura gives details among zakat receiver?
43-where 1st wahii nazall hoe?
44- when zakat declered must ?
45-light of sun reach in earth
8.5 mint( while other options was 3mint 4mint 6.5 mint)
46- headquarter of International labour organization is situated in ?
47- muslim league name was purposed by?
nawab saleem ullah khan of dhaka
48- juandice is disturb of which part of body?
49- quaid azam leave congress due to
non- coperative moment by gandhi
50-in hapatiets which organ disturb
51- nisab in the amount of gold
87.48 gram( but in paper there was not dot present b/w 87 and48)
52- nisab in silver is?
53-produce which is equal to nisab?
948kg wheat or equal
54-if a person having millat1800kg whose prize is half among wheat who many rupees he pay zakat
55-who was Father of the French Revolution?
Jean-Jacques Rousseau –
56-statue of freedom in newyark is given by
57- wall street is a famous?
stock market in newyork
58- sunlight consist of colours
a-1 b- 3 c-7( not confarm waiting for reply)
59-theory of relativety is presented by?
60- cash crop is?
which not cultivated for own use
61-artificial cultivated area give amount ushr equal to
62- if a person obtained something from underground the amount of zakat aplicable
63-zakat among goat aplicable on
64- amount of zakat among gold silver and similar things
65- a government company obtained 1 billion net profit tell who much rupees its gives as a zakat
66-zakat ordinance promulgated on
20 june 1980
67-according to section17 tauluqa committe is equal to
68- dasman palace is residence of
69-procelain tower is present in
70- which muslim organization founded in 1962
Rabita al-Alam al-Islami
71- crtography is the study of
72-founder of souct momemt
73- elysee palace is the residence of
74- second largest population in afghanistan?
75-worldwide spread disease is called?
76- zakat year start on
according to hijra clender
77- zakat year end ?
78- governer appointe chief administer with the consult with
79- administerator general appointed by
80- The magnitude of earthquake is measured with?
81- Who forwarded the Lahore(Pakistan) Resolution?
A.K fazlul haq
82- East India Company came to India in the reign of:
A)Shah Jahan B) Jahangir C) Aurangzeb D) Babar
83- The largest Muslim country according to area is?
84- Zakat can be spent on:A)
Travelers B) Slaves C) Masakin D)All of these
85- Zakat is exempted on:
A)Sheep grazing fed free in pastures B) Fruits C) Vegetables D) All of them
86- Who was known as the Man of Destiny?
nepolin bona part
87- Adam’s Peak is in?
88- According to the Zakat Ordinance Zakat arrears are collected by?
89- Red Cross/Crescent HQ is in?
transfer of Skilled labors
91–light year complete direction in
92–musician of antham is
Ahmed gulami chagla
93- first ushr receive ?
1982-83 rabi crop
94-DZ committe disolved if
]member remain not pious
95- if a person failed to pay zakat what act can do?
send a notice
- The secretary general of UNO is currently Ban Ki-moon
- The current US Secretary of the State is Hillary Clinton
- Vice President of the United States Joseph R. Biden
- Parnab Mukherje is new indian president elected on 25 july 2012
- Who Is Current President Of United States Of America?
Barack obama elected 2008.
- Prime Minister of India is Manmohan Singh, in office since 22 May 2004.
- Mr. Justice (R) Fakhruddin G. Ebrahim took oath as Chief Election Commissioner of
Pakistan on Monday, the 23rd July, 2012
8.Barack Obama (born August 4, 1961) became the forty-fourth President of the United States, on
January 20, 2009
- Barack Obama is a member of the US Democratic Party. Their symbol is the donkey
- Osama Bin Laden: Date of Death – 2nd May 2011
- Inspector General of Police (IGP) Punjab Pakistan is Muhammad Habib-ur-Rehman
- Current Chief Justice of Supreme Court Pakistan is ch.Muhammad iftekhar
- G-20 Summit was held at Pittsburg, USA in Sep: 2009.
- David Lawrance Convention Centre arranges G-20 Summit.
- ISRO is Indian Space Research Organisation.
- Muammar Gaddafi, the deposed leader of Libya, died on 20 October 2011
- Director General of Int. Atomic Energy Agency is Mohammad Alberadi.
- US Open 2009 won by Kim Clisjsters of Belgium and Juan Martin del Porto won men’s singles titles.
- UEFA president is Michel Platni.
- Dal Lake is in occupied Kashmir.
- Shoe thrower on Bush Muntazer al Zaidi worked for Al-Baghdadi newspaper, Egypt.
- President of France is Nicolas Sarkozy.
- Mother Tressa belonged to Albania and came to India in 1951. She died on Sep:5, 19997 and is burried at Kolkata.
- Sachin Tendulkar completed 16000 runs in ODIs.
- President of Russia is Dimitri Medwedev. PM is Viladamir Putin.
- World Bank president is Jim Yong Kim made on (1 July 2012)
27Yaseen Anwar is current pakistan state bank governor
- Head of WTO is Pascal Lamy.
- Garden of Five Senses is in Delhi.
- Obama is US’s 44th President.
- Danny Boyle is the director of Slum Dog Millionaire.
- President of Chechnia is Ramzan A. Kadyrov.
- Shasha Obama (younger) and Malia Obama (elder) are two daughters of Barak Obama.
- Ahmadinejad defeated Mir Hussain Moussavi in his re-election.
- Honduran President Manuel Zelaya was ousted in a military coup. He was deported to Costa Rica.
- Arfa Karim, the world’s youngest Microsoft Certified Professional from Pakistan died yesterday night, saturday, 14th january 2012
- Iceland swears its first female PM Johanna Sigurdard Ottir.
- Baitullah Mehsud killed on Aug: 5, 2009.
- Serena Williams and Roger Federer are Wimbeldon winners this year.
- ICJ issued arrest warrants for Sudanese President Omar Hassan Ahmad Al-Bashir.
- President of North Korea is Kim Jong-il.
- Jacob Zuma won elections in South Africa.
- Abdullah Abdullah contested elections against Hamid Karzai.
- Chinese President is Hu Jintao.
- Mother-in-Law of Obama is Marian Robinson.
- President of Bangladesh is Zillur Rahman.
- 23 Oct 2011 – Former First Lady of Pakistan, Begum Nusrat Bhutto was 82 years old at the time of her death. She died of protracted illness
- Pakistan Ambassador to UN is Sheri Rehman
- President of Sri Lanka is Mahinda Percy Rajapaksa and PM is Ratnasiri Wickremanyake.
- President of India is Prathiba Patel, Interior Minister is Palaniappan Chidambaram.
- Michael Jackson died on 25th June, 2009 at the age of 50.
- LTTE chief Prabhakaran killed on 18th May, 2009.
- Titanic Museum opened in UK on 31st March, 2009.
- The Internaitiona Airport of Washington DC is known as Dulles International Airport.
- Michael Sleiman has taken over as the President of Lebanon.
- 5th World Water Forum concluded in Istanbul on 22nd March, 2009.
- China celebrated its 60th Aniversary on 1st Oct: 2009.
- India will hold the Common Wealth Games in 2010.
- Jill Baden is the wife of Joe Biden, VP USA.
- Michelle Obaman is the wife of Barack Obama.
- CIA director is Leon Panetta.
- Secretary General of OIC is Ikmalluddin Ihsan Iglo (Turkey).
- US Ambassador to Iraq is Christopher Hill.
- Gilgit-Baltistan Empowerment and Self Governance Order 2009 came on Sep:7, 2009. Qamar-uz-Zaman Qaira made governer on 15th Sep: 2009.
- The book “Jinnah- India, Partition, Independence” is written by Jaswant Singh.
- The World Athletics Championship was held in Berlin in 2009.
- Justice Hamid Ali Mirza is the new Chief Election Commission of Pakistan.
- Arab League Sectary General is Amr Moosa.
- Commander of ISAF forces in Afghanistan is General Stan Mc Crystal.
- Operation Rah-e-Nijad conducted in South Waziristan on June 19, 2009.
- Operation Rah-e-Rast began in Sawat in May 2009.
- NAM Chairman is President Hussni Mubark of Egypt.
- ICC chief is Haroon Lorgat of South Africa.
- First East Timore President is Jose Gusmao.
- The American Taliban captured in Afghanistan is John Walker Lindh.
- President of Palestine is Mehmood Abbas.
- RAW chief is K.C Verma.
- Foreign Minister of pakistan is hina rabbani khar
- The next two World Cups will be hosted by Brazil in 2014, Russia in 2018 80. The next Hockey world cup will be held at The Hague, Netherlands from 2-Jun to 14-June 2014
- US Secretary of Defence is Robert Gates.
- Secretary General of SAARC is Sheel Kant Sharma.
- OPEC chief is Abdullah Salem al-Badri.
- NATO Secretary-General Anders Fogh Rasmussen.
- Syed Yousuf Raza Gilani is the Prime Minister Islamic Republic of Pakistan.He took the oath of office from President Pervez Musharraf on 25 March 2008.
86.On 9 September 2008, Asif Ali Zardari was sworn in as President of Pakistan.
- Hussain Haqani former ambassador is involoved in memo case
- Burj Khalifa — The Tallest Building in the World has 162 stories, 828 meters or 2,717 feet in height and was constructed by Skidmore, Owings & Merrill, inaugurated on 4th Jan: 2010.
- NRO was promulgated on oct 5 2007 and has 7 sections.
- Baluchistan Package was announced in joint Sitting of Parliment on 24th November.
- Pakistan lift World T20 Cup, beat Sri Lanka by 8 wkts on 21 June 2009.
- When kerry lugar bill was passed?Thursday, Sept 24, 2009
- Luger Bill will provide Pakistan an aid of….1.5 billion dollars annually
- Timeline of withdrawal of forces from Iraq by Obama…2011
- The Way Of The World: A Story Of Truth And Hope In An Age Of Extremism by Ron Suskind
- A book of 2008″A way of hope and extremism…… Ayesha Jalal
98.The first negro to be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize was Ralph Johnson Bunche
- Rabindarnath Tagore won first Nobel Prize from South Asia.
100.The first Muslim Nobel Laureate was: Anwar Sadaat of Egypt
- Nobel Prize holder UN institutions…..UNHCR, UAEA
Nobel Prize Winners 2012
Chemistry – Robert Lefkowitz and Brian Kobilka
Economics – Alvin E. Roth and Lloyd Shapley
Literature – Mo Yan
Peace – European Union
Physics – Serge Haroche and David J. Wineland
Physiology or Medicine – John B. Gurdon and Shinya Yamanaka
- Literally the word “Islam” means
Submission to Allah
- Which religion is the favourite of Allah according to the Holy Quran?
- Which two Prophets prayed to Allah to become the “Ummati” of the last Prophet (PBUH) and whose prayer was granted?
Hazrat Isa (A.S) and Hazrat Musa (A.S)….Hazrat Musa’s Prayer was granted
- Religion of Hazrat Adam (A.S) was
- Fundamentals of Islam are
- What is the name of 1st Kalima?
- Kalima Shahadat is the Kalima number
- Kalima Tamjeed id the Kalima number
- Kalima Tauheed is the Kalima number
- Kalima-e-Astaghfaar is the Kalima number
- Kalima Rad-e-Kufr is the Kalima number
- Number of types of faith is…….
- What is the meaning of the word Allah?
Only being worth worship
- Who is above any sort of limitations?
- The word Tauheed stands for……..
Ahad, Wahid, Wahadaniat
- The concept of Tauheed has been given by………
Hazrat Jibrael (A.S)
- What is Tauheed?
Oneness of Allah
- Which word is opposite to Tauheed?
- The Holy Quran considers…………..as an unpardonable sin.
- The Zoroastrians believe in……………….of God.
- All h Prophets emphasized on……..
- Christians believe in……………of God.
- Name the types of Tauheed.
Tauheed-fi-Zat, Tauheed-fi-Saffat, Tauheed-fi-Afal
- Name the religion which denies Allah as an unknowable entity?
- Which is the first belief of Islam?
The unity of Allah
- Which is the second belief of Islam?
- The Prophethood is belief in………….the Prophets of Allah.
- Prophethood has been finished on the Prophet……….
Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH)
- What is the meaning of Risalat?
To send message
- How Prophethood is attained?
Bestowed by Allah
- What is the meaning of Rasool?
- In which Surah of the Holy Quran the word “Khatimum-Nabiyyeen” is mentioned?
- Who is known as Rehmat-ul-Aalameen?
Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH)
- What is the meaning of Rehmat-ul-Lil-Aalameen?
Mercy for all worlds
- Which is the third belief of Islam?
Belief in the Angels
- What is the meaning of Malaika?
- How many the most exalted angels are there?
- Who is the greatest angel according to the teachings of Islam?
Hazrat Jibrael (A.S)
- The angel is created out of?
- What is the meaning of Noor?
- Who acts as Allah’s agent?
- By how many angels each human individual is attended permanently?
- In which category Iblees lies?
- Who is referred in the Quran as Rooh-ul-Ameen/Ar-Rooh/Rooh-al-Qudus?
Hazrat Jibrael (A.S)
- Who is the in charge of rain?
Hazrat Mekael (A.S)
- Who is the in charge of provisions?
Hazrat Mekael (A.S)
- Who is called as Malk-ul-Moot?
Hazrat Izraeel (A.S)
- How many Holy Books are there?
- What is the most important subject of the Holy Books?
- The Torat (the old testament) was revealed on………..
Hazrat Moosa (A.S)
- The Zaboor (Psalm) was revealed on…………..
Hazrat David (A.S)
- The Injeel or Bible (New Testament) was revealed on…………….
Hazrat Issa (A.S)
- The Holy Quran was revealed on………….
Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH)
- Of the Holy Book, which is superior?
- Of the Holy Books Allah takes responsibility for the everlasting preservation?
- What are those people called who do not believe in Islam?
- Who is known as “Apostate”?
A person who has read the Kalima of Isam, even then, he speaks ill of Islam and does not see harm in his ill speaking of Islam. He is called “Apostate”.
- Who is called “Hypocrite”?
A person who reads the Kalima of Islam verbally and calls himself Muslim but disbelieves it heartily is called a “Hypocrite” (Munafiq).
- What is the alternative name of Islamic Qaeda/Belief?
- What is the basic Aqeeda of Islam?
Eman on Allah, Eman on Angels, Eman on Prophets, Eman on holy Books, Eman on Day of Judgement Day
- Which word is opposite to Islam?
- What did the Holy Quran say about Shirk?
- What is meant by Wahi?
Hidden message (Prophetic Experiences)
- What is the terminological meaning of Wahi?
Allah’s message which He sent to his Prophets
- What is the meaning of Prophet?
- What is the terminological mining of Nabi?
To whom Allah bless with Prophethood is called Nabi.
- What is the difference between Nabi and Rasool?
Rasool brings new Din whereas Nabi did not do so.
- Who was the first Prophet?
Hazrat Adam (A.S)
- If somebody after Muhammad (PBUH) claims for Prophethood, what will we say to him?
- What was the source of Prophet’s teaching?
- To which Prophet Angels offered Sajda?
Hazrat Adam (A.S)
- Is the word Rasool also used for Angels?
- Write the names of four famous Angels.
Hazrat Gabriel, Hazrat Izraeel, Hazrat Israfiel, Hazrat Mekael
- Who is the two ministers od Muhammad (PBUH) at sky?
Hazrat Gabriel, Hazrat Mekael
- What is the duty of Hazrat Gabriel?
To convey Allah’s message to Nabi. (Brought the revelation from Allah to Prophet).
- What is the duty of Hazrat Izraeel?
To capture Rooh. (He is called the angel of death) (Malaki Maut)
- What is the duty of Hazrat Mekael?
To manage rains and eatings for creature.
- What is the duty of Hazrat Israfiel?
To blow Soor. (Israfiel will blow the trumpet at the end of the world on the day of Judgement).
- Name four Holy Books.
Torat, Zaboor, Injeel and Holy Quran
- To which Prophet Zaboor belonged?
- Which book belonged to Hazrat Musa?
- To which Prophet Injeel belonged?
Hazrat Essa (A.S)
- In Torat by which name Muhammad (PBUH) were called?
- In Zaboor under which name Muhammad (PBUH) were called?
- Zaboor was first to deliver or Torat
- In which language Torat, Zaboor and Injeel were delivered?
- What is the meaning of Akhirah?
A thing coming later
- What is the opposite word to Akhirah?
- What is the meaning of Dunya?
A thing in hand
- Which two names of Hell are described in Holy Quran?
- Explain the first and the last Aqeeda (Belief)?
- What is the heading of Surah Ikhlas?
Aqeeda-e-Ikhlas (Belief in Oneness of Allah)
- “None deserves to be worshipped but Allah and Muhammad (PBUH) is the Prophet of Allah “. It is the translation of…………….
- How many Kalimas are in Islam?
- Name the Kalima which is necessary or a Muslim to recite?
- What is the meaning of Tayyaba?
- What is the meaning of Shahadat?
- What is the meaning of Astaghfaar?
- What is the meaning of Rad-e-Kufr?
Repudiation of infidelity
- What is the meaning of Salat?
The recitation of Darood.
- Namaz (Salat) means…………
Rehmat, Dua, Astaghfaar
- Namaz (Salat) was made obligatory during the Prophet’s Miraj in…………..of the Nabvi.
- The number of ‘Nafl’ Namaz is
- Namaz-e-Kas00f is offered when……….
- “Kasoof” is a prayer of
- Namaz-e-Istasqa is a prayer for………….
- Salat-e-Istakhara is offered for……….
- Salat-e-Hajat is offered for……..
- When a Muslim is bestowed with a blessing by Allah, Muslim should offer……….
- Salat-e-Khauf is offered during
- Total number of Rakaats in the Farz prayers is………..
- ………….prayer (Salat) is not preceded by Azan.
Eid-ul-Fitr, Eid-ul-Azha, Funeral
- The Holy Prophet (PBUH) offered First Jumma prayer in the year……….
- The Jumma prayer is not compulsory for…………
- Which two prayers have no Azan?
Janaza and Eid
- Which prayer is offered with backside of hands upward?
- The Holy Prophet offered First Eid prayer in
- Six additional Takbeers are offered in following prayer
- Only one of the following category is exempt from Farz prayer
- Eid prayer is a
- Wazu for Namaz has……….Farz.
- The command for Ablution is present in the Surah
- The permission for Tayammum was granted in…….
- Namaz-i-Tarawih is…………
- The parts of prayer (Salat) which are compulsory are called…….
- That part of prayer (Salat) which the Holy Prophet (PBUH) used to do is called……
- What name is given to the direction towards which the Muslims face during Salat?
- The funeral prayer is…………..
- The Salat Witr is a part of……………
- The act of shortening one’s prayer while on journey is called……….
- What is the number of Rakaats in all five time prayers?
- The reward of which prayer is equal to the reward of Hajj or Umra?
- Which prayers were essential in the early period of Islam?
Fajr and Isha
- Standing straight for a short while after Rukuh is called…….
- Qauma is……….
- The short period between two Sajdas is called………
- Jalsa is……..
- To sit straight in Salat is called…….
- How many times Salam is performed in the Salat?
- How many Sajdas are in Salat-e-Janaza?
- Zakat literally means
- Zakat is the…….fundamental pillar of Islam?
- Which is the second of the most important pillars of Islam?
- When Zakat was made compulsory?
- Who said that there was no difference between Salat and Zakat?
Hazrat Abu Baker (R.A)
- How many times the word Zakat occurs in the Holy Quran?
- Caliph………..did Jihad on the issue of Zakat.
Hazrat Abu Baker
- Without which act the prayer is useless?
- One who disbelievers in Zakat is a
- Person who is liable to pay Zakat is called…………
- How many camels render are to par Zakat?
- How many goats render are to pay zakat?
- How many sheep render are to pay zakat?
- How many cows render are to pay Zakat?
- How many bulls render to pay Zakat?
- How may buffaloes render are to pay zakat?
- Jiziya is also called……..
- How much of the produce of mine owners have to pay?
- What is the meaning of Khums?
- What is the compulsory tax on the produce of agriculture land?
- How many kinds of Muslims are eligible to receive Zakat according to the Holy Quranic Verse?
- Zakat is payable on gold of…….
- Zakat is payable on silver of…….
- Nisab for irrigated produce is…….
- “Zakat” is the treasure of Islam, who said this?
Holy Prophet (PBUH)
- Literally Roza (fasting) means…………
- The fasting became compulsory in……A.H for the first time.
- The function of fasting is…..
To purify heart from worldly desires.
- The commandment for observing Fast has been stipulated in the Surah……
- What is atonement for breaking the Fast?
To feed 60 people
- It is a door through which fast observing people would enter paradise.
- Which important night falls in Ramzan?
- How many days are forbidden for fasting throughout the year?
- In which month virtues flourish and evil is suppressed?
- What is the meaning of Aitekaf?
- Aitekaf during the month of Ramzan is.
- Which Rukn-e-Islam is called as shield?
- Which is the Third fundamental pillar of Islam?
- When Siyyam of Ramzan was ordered?
- Tarawih is a prayer of Ramzan. It means…….
- Which important Ghazwa was fought in the very first Ramzan?
- Who arranged Namaz-e-Tarawih in the leadership of Imam?
Hazrat Umar (R.A)
- Literally meaning of Hajj is……
The will of visit
- Hajj was made obligatory in…………
- Yome-Afra is called…………
- The Holy Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) performed……Hajj in his life.
- Hajj is a pilgrimage of……………
- When did the Holy Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) offer Hajj?
- There are………..types of Hajj.
- In which Surah Hajj has been commanded?
- How many camels the Holy Prophet (PBUH) scarified?
- Shoot means
One tawaf of Kabba
- The day of sacrifice during Hajj is called……..
- The rite of offering sacrifice is performed at
- Jamarat on 10th, 11th, 12th and 13th of the Zil Hajj is performed in……….
- Which two prayers are offered together at Muzdalifa on the 9th Zil-ul-Hajj?
- The number of Khutbas during the Hajj is………..
- The first Hajj was performed by
Hazrat Adam (A.S), Hazrat Hawa (A.S)
- Who built the first structure of the holy Kabba?
Hazrat Adam (A.S)
- What is the fundamental pillar of Islam which requires both physical and financial sacrifices?
- Literally Jihad means
To strive hard
- Jihad was ordained on Muslims through a Quranic verse in……(A.H)
- The battle was forbidden in Arabs in the month of…………
- The word Jihad is derived from the word
- The meaning of Jihad fi Sbil Allah is………..
Fighting in the way of Allah
- What is the meaning of Qital?
- How many encounters took place between the Muslims and non-Muslims during the life of the Holy Prophet (PBUH)?
- What is the meaning of Rukn?
- What is the plural f Rukn?
- What is said to Namaz in Arabic?
- What are the meanings of Salat?
- When Namaz was ordered?
On 27th Rajab 10th Hijri on the occasion of Mehraj
- What is the difference between Kufr and Islam?
- Name the five Namaz
Fajar, Zuhar, Asar, Maghrib, Isha
- Describe the Farz Rakaats of each Namaz
Fajar 2, Zuhar 4, Asar 4, Maghrib 3, Isha 4
- What are the Farz of Namaz (Salat)?
Qayyam, Rakoo, Sajda
- Which kind of worship is liked by Allah?
- When Wazoo was ordered?
- When Azan was started?
- When Tayammum was ordered?
- Namaz-Ba-Jamaat is how much better than individual Namaz?
- In which timings the Namaz is prohibited?
Sun rising, suns setting, sun at the mid
- When first azan was read in Kabba?
9 Hijri, on the occasion of conquest of Makah
- Which Namaz Allah likes among Nafli Namaz?
- What the Namaz-e-Jumma and Eids create in Muslims?
- When is Namaz-e-Kasoof read?
At the time of Solar eclipse
- When Namaz-e-Kauf is read?
When no rains
- How many Takbeers are in Namaz-e-Janaza?
- When the order for Tahweel-e-Qibla was made?
- When first Namaz of Eid-ul-Fitr was read?
1st Shawal, 2 Hijri
- On Judgement Day, what will be asked first?
- How many times word Zakat is used in Makki Surahs?
- What is the rate of usher for canal irrigated Zameen?
5 per cent or 1/5
- Who are not entitled to get Zakat?
Parents, Husband, wife and children
- What is the 4th Rukn (pillar) of Islam?
- How many Arkan Roza has?
Three, to restrict eating, drinking and sexual intercourse
- What are the objectives of Roza?
Taqwa, Zabti-Nafas, Shukar
- What we say to 1st Ashra of Ramzan?
- What we say to 2nd Ashrah of Ramzan?
- What we say to 3rd Ashrah of Ramzan?
To get rid of Hell’s fire
- From which Prophet’s age Hajj was started?
- Describe the Arkans of Hajj
There are two Rukns, Stay at Arafat and Tawaf-e-Kabba
- What is meant by Tawaf?
To take seven rounds around Khana Kabba.
- What to read while entering Haram Sharif during Hajj in Ahram?
- Which stone of Kabba wall is kissed?
- What is named to run between Safa and Marwa?
- What is said to throw stones at three spots?
- What is Yum-ul-Tarvia and what is done on that day?
8 Zil-Hajj, Stay at Mina
- What is meant by Yaum-e-Arafat and what is done on that day?
9 Zil Hajj, Stay at Arafat before Maghrib
- What is meant by Tawaf-e-Qadoom?
First Tawaf on presence at Kabba
- What is Tawaf-e-Zayarat?
To offer Tawaf between 10 to 12 Zil-Hajj
- What is meant by Tawaf-e-Wadah?
Last Tawaf before leaving home
- What is meant by Yum-ul-Nehr?
To offer sacrifice of goats on 10 Zil-Hajj after throwing stones at Mina.
- How many rounds are paid between Safa and Marwa?
- In which dress Hajj is offered?
- What is Miqat?
Where Ahram has to put on. (A pilgrim must put Ahram before reaching a point called Miqat)
- What is meant by Shoot?
One round around Khana Kabba.
- Who was the Ameer-ul-Hujaj on 9th Hijri?
Hazrat Abu Baker Siddique
- How many Sahaba were along with Muhammad (PBUH) during Hajj?
More than one Lac or (1, 24,000)
- How many camels were scarified by Muhammad (PBUH) on that Hajj?
- How many camels were sacrificed by Muhammad (PBUH) with his own hands?
63 camels and the remainder by Hazrat Ali (R.A)
- What is the difference between Haj and Umra?
Hajj is offered between 7 to 13 Zil-Haj whereas Umra can be performed any time.
- What is meant by Mabrood?
That Hajj which is performed to obtain the goodwill of Allah
- What is the distinctive mark of a Muslim colony?
- Which is the oldest mosque on the Earth?
- Who is the oldest mosque builder?
Hazrat Adam (A.S)
- Which mosque was built first of all in Islam?
- Who laid the foundations of Quba?
Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH)
- Where Prophet (PBUH) did hold his court?
- Where was established the first Muslim University?
- The Prophet (PBUH) himself laboured for a mosque. what’s its name?
- How many mosques are discussed in the holy Quran?
- The Prophet (PBUH) used to go to a particular mosque on every 17th of Ramzan. What’s the name of that mosque?
- When was the construction of Masjid-e-Nabvi started?
- How many doors are of Masjid-e-Haram?
- The Prophet (PBUH) prayed several times for victory in the war of ditch. Name the Mosque?